Featured post

TRADITIONAL SPIRITUAL HEALER WITH ONLINE POWERS

TRADITIONAL SPIRITUAL HEALER WITH ONLINE POWERS  Powerful Spiritual Traditional Herbalist Healer experienced in Ancestral healing a...

Thursday 27 April 2017

Spell to have energy for Psychic Powers

Spell to have energy for Psychic Powers

  • Orange or bright red candle
  • A spicy incense
  • A glass of water
  • A bowl of sea salt.
  • I recommend you to do this spell during the day. If there is sun outside it is possible that you want to start the spell out to the street for a few minutes to breathe some fresh air. Sit facing the lighted candle and say:
"Give me power to complete happily the job that I must do.
I'm going to feel better for having done it. The completion of the task will be my reward."
Sprinkle the salt from the sea around the candle and say:
"Give me strength, sacred earth."
Pass your hand near the candle and say
"Give me strength, sacred fire."
Pass your hand through the smoke of the incense and say
"Give me strength, sacred air."
Drink the water and say
"Give me strength, sacred water."
Now get up immediately and go to do your task
Here concludes this article on Spell to have psychic powers. Continue browsing this website to learn white magic and discover hundreds of recipes of magic for love.
http://marriagesolution.co.za/category/spells

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.